RED LION HOTEL ON THE RIVER – JANTZEN BEACH
909 N. Hayden Island Drive
Portland, OR 97217
Guest Room Rates start at $129.00 per night plus tax and fees.
Our special Exhibitor rate will expire on March 31st (or earlier if the block fills up). If you haven’t booked your room yet, we encourage that you do so quickly to take advantage of the special discount.
Breathtaking river views greet you upon arrival at Red Lion Hotel on the River – Jantzen Beach. Our Portland hotel provides comfortable accommodations in a rustic setting just outside downtown. Each premium hotel room and deluxe suite serves as the perfect home away from home during your stay.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO THE HOTEL:
FROM PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PDX:
- Take Airport Way East to I-205
- Take I-205 North toward Seattle
- Take Highway 14 West to Vancouver
- Take I-5 South into Oregon
- Take the first exit over the bridge (Exit #308)
- Turn right and go under the bridge
- The hotel is on the left
FROM I-5 NORTH OR SOUTH:
- Take Exit #308 (Jantzen Beach Exit)
- The hotel is located on the east side of the freeway
TRAVEL & TRANSPORTATION INFO
From Interstate 5 north and south
Traveling from both north or south on Interstate 5, follow either route:
- Take exit 306B and follow the signs to the Portland Expo Center.
- Take Exit 307, stay left at the fork and turn left onto N. Marine Drive. Follow signs to the Portland Expo Center, located on the west side of the freeway.
From Portland International Airport
When leaving the airport, turn left on N.E. 122nd Avenue. Turn left (west) onto N.E. Marine Drive and continue past (over) Interstate 5. The Expo Center will be to the left.
From Northeast Portland
Take N.E. Martin Luther King Jr., Blvd. north until it crosses over Interstate 5. The Portland Expo Center will be to the left.
TriMet MAX Light Rail Yellow Line to the Expo Center
A short 30 minute ride from downtown Portland, the MAX Yellow Line directly serves the Portland Expo Center. Upon arrival, you’ll cross the Expo parking lots west under a covered walkway. To plan your MAX trip and other information, visit the TriMet web site or call 503-962-7660.
Please contact the Show Office at (253) 756-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.